Timmins Hislop (approx. 65 hectares)
- Located in Hislop Township, on the southwestern edge of the prolific Destor-Porcupine Fault surrounded by a number of significant gold occurrences and deposits.
- In 1988, a diamond drilling program carried out by Chevron Minerals encountered gold mineralization in 6 of the 15 holes that were drilled.
- Located adjacent to 3 properties with total resources of 2,929,000 tonnes containing 550,000 ounces of gold.
- New gold mines currently under development in the area.
- Further exploration planned.