Lundmark-Akow Lake (approx. 2,751 hectares)
- Located in the centre of the North Caribou Lake greenstone belt in northwestern Ontario.
- Underlain by banded iron formations analogous to those hosting the Musselwhite gold deposits owned by Goldcorp Canada Limited with a NI 43-101 proven and probable reserves of 9.74 million tonnes grading 6.32 g/t and producing nearly a quarter of a million ounces of gold annually.
- Exploration by Romios has identified evidence of widespread gold mineralization.
- A zone of extensive copper mineralization believed to reflect a more massive sulphide occurrence at depth.
- Will resume exploration and drilling as soon as an agreement is concluded with the North Caribou First Nations Community.
Related News Releases
September 19, 2017
November 7, 2016
October 13, 2016
September 7, 2016
May 19, 2016
March 31, 1999
November 24, 1997
View in PDF format (5.3 MB)
Timmins Hislop (approx. 65 hectares)
- Located in Hislop Township, on the southwestern edge of the prolific Destor-Porcupine Fault surrounded by a number of significant gold occurrences and deposits.
- In 1988, a diamond drilling program carried out by Chevron Minerals encountered gold mineralization in 6 of the 15 holes that were drilled.
- Located adjacent to 3 properties with total resources of 2,929,000 tonnes containing 550,000 ounces of gold.
- New gold mines currently under development in the area.
- Further exploration planned.